The official blog of www.localfunguide.com Life and work should be fun. I hope this guide helps in both. Powered by www.markm.com

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Pancreatic Cancer Action Network


Friends

Our family walked this sat for Pancreatic Cancer research. If you can help thanks.

As most of you know my daughter's mother in law died of Pancreatic Cancer earlier this year.

It turns out there is not a lot of research money spent on this deadly form of cancer.

Peace

Here is Gina's Page infomation

Some time ago I sent you an e-mail telling you about my involvement with
PanCAN, the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. I am participating in an event for them and would like your support as I raise funds for this organization.

PanCAN provides public and professional education embracing the urgent need for more research, effective treatments, prevention programs and early detection methods. PanCAN also funds research grants for pancreatic cancer, as well as providing patient services.

Please visit my personal page to learn more. Thank you for your support!

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Pancreatic Cancer Action Network (
PanCAN)